The Parish Office will be CLOSED on Thursday, August 15th for The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Holy Day of Obligation)
San Juan: 7:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m. (Latin Mass)
Santa Clara: 6:00 p.m.
San Juan Bautista & Tewa Missions Religious Education Registration for 2019/2020 School Year
Click here to print registration form
Click here to register and pay online
Registration Fee for each student is $20.00 and $5.00 for each additional child.
First day of class for Kindergarden, 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & FHC at 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 15th
Confirmation I & II at 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 15 with Parents
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE ON OCTOBER 4TH FOR 1ST CONFIRMATION AND FIRST HOLY COMMUNION
MEN UNDER CONSTRUCTION (MUC2019) - Men's Conference
Saturday, August 10, 2019 National Hispanic Cultural Center, Albuquerque
- Father John Burns (Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Professor of Moral Theology, Regular Guest on Relevant Radio's 'The Inner LIfe');
- Frather John Carney (Archdiocese of Santa Fe (retired) 20-year Army Verteran, 25-year Priest, Wealth of Life Experiences); and,
- Gian-Paul Gonzalez (Motivational Speaker, Educator, Athlete, Works With A-Risk Youth).
Men ages 18 & up (fathers accompany your sons ages 13-17). Fees $38, Groups (2 or more) $33, Scholarships.
Register at: www.mucnm.com or 505-831-8253
- Fr. Jose Geronimo Herrera, Parish Administrator
- Fr. Nathan Lopez, Parochial Vicar
- Deaon Miguel Salazar, Deacon
- Deacon John Bird, Deacon
- Deacon Greg Aguilar, Deacon and Deacon of the Front Desk
- Rose Gallegos, Bookkeeper / Office Manager
- Robert Gress, Mainenance Manager
- Sr. Mariana Nwankwo, IHM, Director of Religious Education
- Alice Martinez, Bulletin Editor
- Website Editor, Website Editor
On-line giving is here, click button!!!
Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) 2018
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
Readings for the week of August 18, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Jgs 2:11-19 / Ps 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43ab and 44 [4a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Jgs 6:11-24a / Ps 85:9, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Jgs 9:6-15 / Ps 21:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [2a] / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Jgs 11:29-39a / Ps 40:5, 7-8a, 8b-9, 10 [8a and 9a] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ru 1:1, 3-6, 14b-16, 22 / Ps 146:5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [1b] / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2, [Mk 16:15] / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30