***NEW OFFICE HOURS***
Effective, Monday, November 18th
|TUESDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
|WEDNESDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
|THURSDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
|FRIDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
Clerk/Receptionist Job Opening
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions has an opening for a Clerk/Receptionist position. Please click below to view or print the job description and application . The position requires working five (5) days; four (4) days from 9 AM – 4 PM and one (1) day from 8 AM – 4PM with one (1) hour daily lunch break from 12 - 1 PM. Please mail your application and a cover letter to San Juan Bautista, Attn: Office Manager, PO Box 1075, Ohkay Owingeh, NM 87566 or deliver to the Parish Office. The deadline for applying is December 30, 2019. For questions, please contact the Parish Office at 505-852-4179.
The Parish Office will be CLOSED
December 24th & December 25th for Christmas
The Parish Office will be CLOSED
January 1, 2020 - New Year's Day
ACA as of 12/4/2019
|161 Pledges out of 688 Registered Families|
- Fr. Jose Geronimo Herrera, Parish Administrator
- Fr. Nathan Lopez, Parochial Vicar
- Deaon Miguel Salazar, Deacon
- Deacon John Bird, Deacon
- Deacon Greg Aguilar, Deacon and Deacon of the Front Desk
- Rose Gallegos, Bookkeeper / Office Manager
- Robert Gress, Mainenance Manager
- Alice Martinez, Bulletin Editor
- Website Editor, Website Editor
TUESDAY-FRIDAY: 9:00AM-12:00PM & 1:00PM-4:00PM
CLOSED ON ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS AND HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATIONS
On-line giving is here, click button!!!
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
Readings for the week of December 8, 2019
- Sunday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 19 [cf. 7] / Rom 15:4-9 / Mt 3:1-12
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4  / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Tuesday: Is 40:1-11 / Ps 96:1-2, 3 and 10ac, 11-12, 13 / Mt 18:12-14
- Wednesday: Is 40:25-31 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8 and 10 / Mt 11:28-30
- Thursday: Jgs 13:2-7, 24-25a / Ps 71:3-4a, 5-6ab, 16-17 [cf. 8] / Lk 1:5-25
- Friday: Is 48:17-19 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 / Mt 11:16-19
- Saturday: Sir 48:1-4, 9-11 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16, 18-19 / Mt 17:9a, 10-13
- Next Sunday: Is 35:1-6a, 10 / Ps 146:6-7, 8-9, 9-10 [Is 35:4] / Jas 5:7-10 / Mt 11:2-11