Recommended Video for Viewing
The Veil Removed is a short (7 minutes) film that reveals the coming together of heaven and earth at mass; as seen by saints and mystics, revealed by scripture and in The Cathechism of the Catholic Church.
***NEW OFFICE HOURS***
Effective, Monday, November 18th
|TUESDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
|WEDNESDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
|THURSDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
|FRIDAY||9AM - 12PM & 1PM - 4PM|
Clerk/Receptionist Job Opening
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions has an opening for a Clerk/Receptionist position. Please click below to view or print the job description and application . The position requires working five (5) days; four (4) days from 9 AM – 4 PM and one (1) day from 8 AM – 4PM with one (1) hour daily lunch break from 12 - 1 PM. Please mail your application and a cover letter to San Juan Bautista, Attn: Office Manager, PO Box 1075, Ohkay Owingeh, NM 87566 or deliver to the Parish Office. For questions, please contact the Parish Office at 505-852-4179.
ACA as of 12/4/2019
|161 Pledges out of 688 Registered Families|
- Fr. Jose Geronimo Herrera, Parish Administrator
- Fr. Nathan Lopez, Parochial Vicar
- Deaon Miguel Salazar, Deacon
- Deacon John Bird, Deacon
- Deacon Greg Aguilar, Deacon and Deacon of the Front Desk
- Rose Gallegos, Bookkeeper / Office Manager
- Robert Gress, Mainenance Manager
- Alice Martinez, Bulletin Editor
- Website Editor, Website Editor
TUESDAY-FRIDAY: 9:00AM-12:00PM & 1:00PM-4:00PM
CLOSED ON ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS AND HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATIONS
On-line giving is here, click button!!!
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
How do new parishioners register for an account?
Readings for the week of January 19, 2020
- Sunday: Is 49:3, 5-6 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 1:1-3 / Jn 1:29-34
- Monday: 1 Sm 15:16-23 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: 1 Sm 16:1-13 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 27-28 [21a] / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: 1 Sm 17:32-33, 37, 40-51 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10  / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: 1 Sm 18:6-9; 19:1-7 / Ps 56:2-3, 9-10a, 10b-11, 12-13 [5b] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: 1 Sm 24:3-21 / Ps 57:2, 3-4, 6 and 11 [2a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Mk 16:15-18
- Next Sunday: Is 8:23—9:3 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / 1 Cor 1:10-13, 17 / Mt 4:12-23 or 4:12-17