TUE & THU: 6:00 PM (SAN JUAN)
WED & FRI: 9:30 AM (SAN JUAN)
1ST SATURDAY MASS WILL BE CELEBRATED AT 10:00 AM
WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE:
SAT: 4:30 PM (SAN JUAN)
SUN: 9:00 AM (SAN JUAN)
SUN: 11:00 AM (ALCALDE)
WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULE FOR TEWA MISSIONS:
SUN: Pending (SANTA CLARA)
SUN: Pending (SAN ILDEFONSO)
SAT: 2:45 - 4:00 PM (SAN JUAN)
THU: 5:20 - 5:50 PM (SAN JUAN)
or by appointment
Readings for the week of December 3, 2023
- Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19 (4) / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
- Monday: Is 2:1-5 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4b, 4cd-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mt 8:5-11
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 / Eph 1:3-6, 11-12 / Lk 1:26-38
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Is 40:1-5, 9-11 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14 (8) / 2 Pt 3:8-14 / Mk 1:1-8
A big thank you to all of you who are using our online giving option. During this time of church occupancy limits as well as for those not ready to attend in-person Sunday Mass, this option may be one you might consider. I recommend using the Memorare and the Prayer to St. Michael. If you need anything, please call the office during office hours or the priests on their phones at all other times.
Fr. Nathan Lopez
How do new parishioners register for an account?
Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) Information
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions Goal for 2023 is $25,500.
The Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) for 2023 campaign has begun. If you did not receive an ACA envelope in the mail, there are some located at the back of the church. You can place the completed form and envelope in the collection basket. It is best to use a check when using the envelopes.
DONATE NOW - Make a one-time donation, or set up a payment plan with a frequency that is convenient for you.
PLEDGE HERE - Not yet ready to donate: Make your pledge here, and we will send you regular pledge balance reminders.
If you prefer to make your pledge or donation over the phone, please call 505.831.8138, or click here to view their website. Please provide your name and phone #, and if you would like to talk with a Spanish-speaking representative.
ASF Abuse Awareness Course
ASF Abuse Awareness Course click here
The Archdiocese of Santa Fe policy mandates that all volunteers attend the Abuse Awareness Training for Adults.