ASF Abuse Awareness Course
The Archdiocese of Santa Fe requires all Parish volunteers take the ASF Abuse Awareness Course and submit for a background check. If you are involved in a ministry you MUST take the training. A training is scheduled here at San Juan for March 2nd from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM in the Parish Hall. Registration is required to help determine set up arrangements and materials needed. Please call Parish Office to register.
If you cannot attend, please scroll down further until you see the ASF Abuse Awareness Course. You will need to login to Virtus and register.
- Fr. Jose Geronimo Herrera, Parish Administrator
- Fr. Robert Bustamante, Parochial Vicar
- Deaon Miguel Salazar, Deacon
- Deacon John Bird, Deacon
- Deacon Greg Aguilar, Deacon and Deacon of the Front Desk
- Rose Gallegos, Bookkeeper / Office Manager
- Robert Gress, Mainenance Manager
- Sr. Mariana Nwankwo, IHM, Director of Religious Education
- Lee Moquino, Religious Education for Tewa
- Alice Martinez, Bulletin Editor
- Website Editor, Website Editor
On-line giving is here, click button!!!
Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA) 2018
San Juan Bautista and Tewa Missions has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections. Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: Contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes, all contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: We provide printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. We implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. We are certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
Readings for the week of February 17, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 17:5-8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4, 4, 6 [40:5a] / 1 Cor 15:12, 16-20 / Lk 6:17, 20-26
- Monday: Gn 4:1-15, 25 / Ps 50:1 and 8, 16bc-17, 20-21 [14a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Gn 6:5-8; 7:1-5, 10 / Ps 29:1a and 2, 3ac-4, 3b and 9c-10 [11b] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Gn 8:6-13, 20-22 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [17a] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Gn 9:1-13 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23 [20b] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-7 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 10-11 [cf. 1] / Mk 9:2-13
- Next Sunday: 1 Sm 26:2, 7-9, 12-13, 22-23 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 15:45-49 / Lk 6:27-38