Confirmation I & II
Catholics usually receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in their high school years. We conduct a two-year program that consists of deeper studies into the core beliefs of our faith. We also offer opportunities to put our faith into practice with hands-on volunteer work in the community. Our students attend a retreat before receiving the Sacrament that allows them the spiritual time to personally desire this Sacrament which gives the grace to be stronger Catholics in understanding, defending and living our faith.
ATTENTION: No classes will be offered for Teen Confirmation I this school year.
Teen Confirmation II
Registration has begun. Deadline for registration is September 17th.
- Complete registration form. Click here to print form.
- Return completed form to the Parish Office and pay the $35 registration fee. If you require a registration fee waiver, please let the office personnel know.
- Bring your baptismal certificate and ensure the First Holy Communion sacrament is noted on the back of the certificate.
- If registered at another parish you must provide a letter from the Pastor giving permission to receive sacrament at San Juan Bautista.
- For Confirmation II you must provide proof you have completed Confirmation I.
Orientation is at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 26th in the church. The class schedule will be posted once it is finalized.